Solution Spheres

Using Apple technologies (and possibly others) to create a seamless digital lifestyle for home and business.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Tips on using Windows

I started using Apples back in 1977ish. I was six. Point is, I also started using PC's running MS-DOS when those became available. I remember snickering a bit at Windows 1.0. I remember trying out a different way to look things up on the internet called Mosaic.

And now you can run Windows and Mac OS on one machine. That machine just happens to be a Mac, which is pretty cool too...

Anyway, I wrote up a few tips for living in Windows. Next installment should be the security perspective. Because Mac users are kinda clueless when it comes to security ;)

The article is over at Download Squad: Tips for Boot Campers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home