Solution Spheres

Using Apple technologies (and possibly others) to create a seamless digital lifestyle for home and business.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

iTunes confusion


itunespoodoo
Originally uploaded by superpixel.
OK, I'm not the only one getting bit by this right? A quick trip to the discussion boards indicates NO.

However, in my case the error is due to an interface issue. Look, Apple is king of easy-to-use and interfaces. So what happened here?

If you look for the Gorillaz single on iTMS (currently playing in an iTunes/iPod ad) this is pretty much what you see (my pic).

BUT, if you buy the song down below, the one listed with all the videos, you do NOT get the videos! Instead, you have to buy the song up above, listed as an "album"-- meaning it is one song and some videos.

If this is how the new video system is going to work, Apple is going to have to figure out how to make it idiot-proof. Luckily they refunded my money and allowed me to buy the other one...

There goes that profit margin...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger John said…

    How did you manage to get your money back?

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Victor Agreda, Jr. said…

    Well, it certainly isn't easy getting a hold of anyone at Cupertino. But I went to the iTMS support page and filled out a form stating the obvious: I'm an idiot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home